Clear Channels links with Fox News Radio

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 22:22:34 EST 2004

I doubt that CC's liberal talkers will fall under this directive for
obvious reasons.  Those stations are airing Air America news which fits
that format better.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of CC's left
leaning stations pick up Alan Colmes though.   However, CC's mainstream
and right-wing talkers probably will make the switch.  Right now that
wouldn't affect Boston, but I could see WTAG/Worcester and
WGIR/Manchester (and it's simulcast partners) switching over.
WHJJ/Providence does run some Air America programming, but there are
also local shows and Imus, so who knows if they'll pick up Fox or not.

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"