Fwd: WFXT 'Been QRP; WODS 'Gone Jingle Bellin'

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon Nov 24 16:59:21 EST 2003

>DATE: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:10:17
>From: "Kaimbridge M. GoldChild" <Kaimbridge@programmer.net>
>To: B-R-I <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

>First noted Friday Afternoon/Evening, WFXT-25 has >been on reduced
>power (real "snowy")--

I have a TV in the kitchen not connected to cable, and
I was trying to watch the Fox broadcast version
of "Fox New Sunday" while munching breakfast.  Ch. 25
was in fact very snowy, so I couldn't get Snow (Tony that is)
because of the snow.  I haven't checked it so far today.

BTW, I'm not sure WBPS-AM 890 in powering down at 4:30...
it came in fairly well into the Merimack Valley after sunset.
This never happened during the C-Net days.

Laurence Glavin