WBOQ changes to 60s/70s AC/oldies

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 11:51:02 EST 2003

> Bob,
>
> Everyday with you Girl - Dennis Yost and the
> Classics IV.

Ah, right! Yep, that sounds like a Classics IV
tune all right. They also played the Turtles'
"You Showed Me"; ironic, as last night I mentioned
"Flo and Eddie" of the Turtles on this list and
felt the need to re-watch a video I have, a history
of the Turtles...including that song.

 Philadelphia
> Freedom just ripped through - felt weird to hear it
> on that frequency with
> that air chain :)
>
> Sorry, Simon

Yeah... "W-Bach" to "W-Rock"? (Not exactly Judas
Priest, to be sure, but not exactly Beethoven
either. And not Sinatra. Wonder how many hundreds
of angry phone calls are hitting a certain
radio station's studios in North Beverly right now?) :)