File under: Pet Peeve

Larry Lovering news@southstation.org
Tue Dec 16 07:56:43 EST 2003

A light bulb went off when I read this, Bill!  We'll charge for the
no-school announcement!  Yes, $2 (sounds good) a pop, with all the money
going toward the snow removal budgets!  For the delivery mechanism, well, we
will have to work on that.... (sound of balloon deflating.)

-Larry Lovering
(who doesn't see many snow days in rainy Rhode Island)