WEEI-FM 93.7

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:20:13 EDT 2011

About time! It only makes sense and of course it's sweet for me
because where I work, I'm only a town away from 93.7's stick (Peabody/
I work in N. Reading). I suppose one can check out the signal chart
from radio-locator.com which of course should be taken with a shaker
of salt...

http://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/pat?call=WMKK&service=FM&status=L&hours=U

I think red line is extent of main signal, purple is distant, and blue
is fringe. The purple line goes
right through Worcester. I wonder how far the 93.7 in the Hartford
area goes, and will it affect
the reception of the new WEEI home at 93.7?