Ned French

Bill O'Neill (billohno@gmail.com) billohno@gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:51:22 EDT 2011

On 6/1/2011 12:02 PM, Donna Halper wrote:
> On 6/1/2011 2:04 AM, Don wrote:
>> Does anyone know whatever happenned to Ned French?
>>

> "Ned French On the Bench."  Yeah, another of those great d.j.'s from
> the good old days.  He passed away in 1999.
I remember Ned when he did mornings on WCAP in the 1970s (or late 60s?).
Later on (early 80s), French would do mornings for awhile at former WVNH
(1110 Salem, NH) when the signal debuted.  As to Ned's style, I recall a
steady, low-key delivery moving through the elements of the morning clock.

Bill O'Neill