Weather Change at WBZ 4

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Sat Mar 27 10:53:12 EDT 2010

I find this push for Barry Burbank to be the Chief Meteroligist almost
humorous.
Should he get the position just because he has been there the longest ?
WBZ must have a reason he has not been moved up.  As he is still at 'BZ
after all these years, it is doubtfully because Barry is the high cost
option.

I find him difficult to watch.  His delivery is not smooth and fluid.
His appearance is drawn and gaunt.