oldies (was WROW)

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Wed Feb 10 12:29:44 EST 2010

I don't really care what they call it as long as the music they play suits
my taste. They have a great low power AM in my part of NJ that is basically
a  throw away, part of a group, but the guy that runs it operates it like
the old  WABC.

WHTG-AM (1410) I always have it on and they are proud to be in mono  and
that they are Monmouth County's oldies station.

Mike - K1MH

In a message dated 2/10/2010 12:02:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

> [...]
previous generation's music was called "Music Of  Your Life."<<<<