WROW?

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 21:45:14 EST 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if WROW goes some variation of Oldies.  With a signal that covers the Capital District like a glove, it might make sense.  Since 98.3 (WTRY-FM) really has gone out of the "oldies" vein for all intents and purposes, there is a void in the market for a station with a fairly good signal who plays real-oldies.

Oh, well.  In any event, considering that a good amount of radio listening in offices is by computer, it really doesn't make any difference if the signal is from either an AM or FM station.  People could still enjoy the Magic format (in Stereo) on line and on 590 everywhere else.  So, who knows......

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"