RTN and ThisTV (was Re: WJAR drops Weather Plus)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:04:08 EST 2009

A few days ago, I was fiddling around with my DTV-to-analog box, and
noticed that WUNI-DT channel  29 (analog channel 27) had a second channel,
consisiting of nothing but vertical bars in several colores, I mean colors.
I don't know if they're doing this so pople setting up their TVs can test
their sets, or if they're preparing to add another service.  (There is no sound.)
If they wanted to offer a really interesting test pattern, this might do the job:

http://www.dearauntnettie.com/museum/museum-venus.htm

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses