Finneran Asks For A Pardon

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sat Jan 10 03:10:44 EST 2009

Plus the fact that the previous 4 Republican governors (Weld, Celucci,
Swifty and Mittens) all wrote letters of recommendation to the
Republican president asking for the pardon.  If it happens, will Howie
call out all those GOoPers that went to bat for Tommy?  I tend to
think not.  He'll figure out a way to blame it on Gov. Patrick or Sal
Demacey...

A pardon could restore his state pension as well as his law license,
which would make it much easier for him to walk away from WRKO once
his deals up, if not sooner.  Maybe that's why Entercom only signed
him to a one year extension.  I'm sure they want him to get the pardon
as much as he does!

-Dave Tomm