Original WEZE owners

The Seacoast theseacoast@maine.rr.com
Sun Nov 16 08:50:25 EST 2008

I remember McCormick being the company who owned them during the Pop format
in the mid 70's.  They had that huge window-front at the Statler Hotel (I
think that was the Staler then) in Boston.

SS

>>Who were the original owners of WEZE (1260) during its NBC-affiliation
heyday?  It was a fairly sizeable operation when I was a kid; I well
remember the newspaper ads and studio with the plate glass window, through
which passersby could wave to the DJs.  Scott's website gives the name of
the controlling company as "WEZE, Inc.," but I don't know who the principals
were.    -Doug

Checked by AVG.
10:04 AM