Eddie Andleman On WWZN?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:23:23 EDT 2008

The listener to WWZN-AM 1510 reports on radio-info.com's Boston board that
Eddie Andleman appeared on one of their local talk shows.  I remember that long
before the Rutgers basketball team incident, that WTKK bleeped any reference to other
stations' calls during the sports reports on Imus's show, until he got wind of it and
made them stop.  If Greater Media knows about this, I doubt they gave Andleman permission.
Could he have been visiting WWZN to look over the property for a distress sale?

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?