The clout of Bruce Bradley

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Mar 12 15:55:26 EDT 2008

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> I received an email overnight that Bruce is alive and living in
> Arizona and is aware of this thread. He was doing talk in the Phoenix
> area until 2 years ago.
>
> He also does not want to talk to anybody about Boston ever.
>
> Sad.

Yup - that's what I was told when I tried to track him down for the 1993
radio history special I did with Brudnoy. I believe he was in St. Louis
at that point, but the answer was the same...not interested.

(However, that was also the response I got at the time from Larry Glick,
and happily, he's reconsidered since then.)