WVOM to be simulcast on 103.3 Rockland

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Fri Dec 26 20:32:10 EST 2008

I caught the end of a promo tonight on Blueberry Broadcasting's 96.7 WCME
stating that the talk programming was moving to 103.3 WMCM Rockland and that
it would be a simulcast of 103.9 WVOM Howland.  I only heard the end of the
promo so I did not hear what is going to be broadcast on 96.7.  The station
currently runs syndicated talk.  It shares some of the same programs as
WVOM, but has different shows in morning and afternoon drive.  WMCM is
currently country.

The 103.3/103.9 simulcast will cover a good portion of the state from
Brunswick north and east.

WVOM has a local morning show with Rick Tyler and George Hale.

96.7 carries Dave Ramsey in the afternoon.  My guess is he gets bumped by
Howie Carr which is carried on WVOM.