Ice Storm + Radio

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 11:48:30 EST 2008

> Any idea if all of the Worcester stations are okay after the storm?
> I'm watching online video from WCVB and it looks bad.  (The reporter
> said Worcester got the worst of it...)

760 WVNE, 830 WCRN (the biggest of the bunch), 960 WFGL, and 1280 WEIM all
seem to still be off the air.

96.1 WSRS and 94.9 W235AV (translator for 580 WTAG) were off all night until
around 6 this morning.

92.5 WXRV was off until a couple hours ago, and they seem to be on low power
now.

104.5 WXLO was off until around 11.

106.3 WFNQ may be off, usually they mix in with WWKX a little when I point
north, but there's no sign of them right now.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA