WEZQ Satellite Issues

Greg Littlefield greg@gregsvoice.com
Sun Oct 22 13:43:36 EDT 2006

That must have been interesting to hear.

I'm not sure why WEZQ would be running the WFBQ feed on purpose because
Bob & Tom are on the Clear Channel classic rocker here in Bangor and
WEZQ is a Cumulus station (that runs Bob & Cheri in the mornings).  So,
Dave's hypothesis of a wrong channel getting dialed up would seem the
most likely.

Greg