Cape Cod Stations (was:Re: Alan Douglas?)

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Wed Mar 22 15:58:37 EST 2006

At 07:57 AM 3/22/2006, Paul B. Currier wrote:

>And, two of our local low power stations that broadcast as one have switched
>from automated oldies to automated "Frank FM".   They are now know as WFRQ &
>WFQR.   The article is in the Cape Cod Times today and may be online at
>capecod online.com.  Scott Fybush has also been quoted in the article saying
>that they are focusing on 70's & 80's hits.   Ho hum (for radio, not Scott).

There is nothing in the article to indicate that these stations are
LPFM's.  I believe they are regular commercial stations.  Perhaps you
meant they are class A stations which are less power than Class B,
but still orders of magnitude more than LPFM.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH