Globe: local radio's New Yrs Eve plans

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Dec 28 15:49:53 EST 2006

Without getting into a flaming match that Dan would undoubtedly lose,
I mentioned this possibility because acoording to the non-presidential-assassin-wannabe
David Hinckley, radio writer for the NY Daily Gnus, WQXR is doing exactly
what I described.  Under the evil Mario Mazza, WCRB occasionally had
essential classic weekends that expanded their repertoire by exactly one work:
Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, a piece almost never found in regular
rotation for various reasons.  Since www.wcrb'com's website is STILL under
construction,  nobody knows if the current "management" has such plans
for FM channel 258.
--

Dan Strassberg
dan.strassberg@att.net