la nueva Rumba esta aqui

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Dec 21 17:08:19 EST 2006

On 21 Dec 2006 Don A. wrote:

> > I have 8 buttons, each of which can be set for one AM and one FM
> > station.  The AM settings are for WJIB, WEEI, WBZ, WHDA, WXKS, WKOX,
> > WUNR...
>
> WHDA?  Is that a typo?

Yes, that should have been WJDA.

> Also, what do you listen to on WUNR?

Not very much right now, but when my mother was alive, I used to go
to visit her on Wednesday evening, when they have a program in
Yiddish on WUNR.

Actually, I was out on Wednesday night a couple of weeks ago and
listened to it, but I'm not out on Wednesday night as often as I used
to be.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210         Fax: 617.742.7581