Lydon

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Tue May 31 14:16:44 EDT 2005

Garrett Wollman wrote:

> I  listened to the intro, decided it sounded like a lot of fatuous
>
>nonsense, and switched it off.
>
>-GAWollman

Isn't that how one would describe a talk show with Richard Simmons?
Fatuous?  <cough>

Seriously, it doesn't matter how the show goes.  Lydon still gets his
$150,000 kiss from the taxpayers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in
his role of talk host for one hour a day (a day late on MP3 from WGBH
radio. Really.)

Oh, and he's also an, er, umm, consultant, yea, that's the ticket,  at
UMass Lowell.

Nice work if you can get it.  Especially at the government's ample
lactating trough.

Otherwise, I have no opinion, whatsoever.

Bill O'Neill