June Dinner Details

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Mon May 23 00:36:10 EDT 2005

It's time for another of our irregular series of
Boston-Radio-Interest/NERW gatherings.  This time we thought we've
give people some advance warning of when and where, so we hope a good
number of people will plan on being there.  Your humble moderator is
organizing the dinner, and we expect at least one person named Fybush
to be in attendance as well.  (Free autographs if you bring your
calendars!)  If you're reading this message (and the date hasn't yet
passed), you're invited.  Pleaes pass the word on to anyone else you
know who's into radio or TV and might like to attend (fans, talent,
engineers, and even salesweasels invited!).

The dinner will take place at 7 PM on Wednesday, June 8, at Firefly's
BBQ in Framingham.  If you'd like to attend, please RSVP by Wednesday,
June 1, at <rsvp@bostonradio.org>.  For a menu, see
<http://www.fireflysbbq.com/GetIt.php>.

Directions:

>From Mass. Pike (I-90): from either direction, take exit 13 (Natick).
Stay right on ramp (ignore the signs that say "Fast Lane keep left" if
you have Fast Lane or E-ZPass) and bear right after tolls.  About a
mile down the road turn right onto SR 126 North.  Bear right at first
light onto Old Connecticut Path; then turn hard right at the next
light into the Stop & Shop.  Firefly's is on the far right end of the
supermarket building.

>From SR 9: take the exit for SR 126 North.  Go straight across SR 30
and follow the directions above.