Taunton Gazette on WPEP facing deletion

dan.strassberg@att.net dan.strassberg@att.net
Thu May 5 06:27:41 EDT 2005

I'm pretty sure that WSNE 93.3, though commonly regarded as a Providence station, is licensed to Taunton--and always has been. Hence, by its own rules, the FCC must reject arguments that WPEP's going dark will end "local" radio service to Taunton.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367

-------------- Original message from Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com>: --------------