Bids Due For Charles River Group

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 13:50:36 EST 2005

Entercom wouldn't be able to move WAAF closer to town if they were able
to re-direct or take dark WFCC.  They still have first adjacents
WERZ/Exeter, NH and WFHN/Fairhaven, MA to protect.   I'm sure their
interest would be to put WAAF on 102.5.   Considering they own WEEI-FM
in the Providence market, they could easily do something with that
other signal.  Plus, putting WEEI on 107.5 and extending the network
down to the Cape would be a logical move.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see Clear Channel pick up the
stations, then immediately spin off the Rhode Island and Cape signals.

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"