Election coverage

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 10 01:29:14 EST 2004

Stephanie Miller this morning gave another Website on the 2004 election:
http://stolenelection2004.com .  I think this is the one she meant yesterday, when she gave
"stolenelection2000.com."

I understand that MSNBC has become the first television network to start to pick up this
story.  There apparently are a number of documented malfunctions of the touch-screen
systems, as well as widespread incidents of dropping valid voters from voter lists.  The most
dramatic seems to be Franklin County, Ohio, where electronic voting machines gave Bush
4,258 votes to Kerry's 260 votes in one precinct,  while only 638 voters cast ballots in that
precinct.

I don't know whether this is fraud or equipment failure, and I doubt that enough can be found
to change the result, even if it exists.  But it still needs investigating, and it deserves
coverage by the media.