Infinity radio stations/studio locations

Dan Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Thu Jan 22 17:27:11 EST 2004

Wow! Billy Dale. THERE's a name from the past! I think that another WTAO DJ
was Ed Penny (not to be confused with Ed Perry of WATD). Can anyone name the
whole lineup? Later on, I think during a brief period when the station was
officially WXHR (AM)--I know, Scott; the (AM) part wasn't official, there
was an AM-drive guy named Patrick Downing or Downey. Great radio voice and
manner. But that was MUCH later.

And once while I was a grad student at MIT (which would make it between June
'56 and June '58), I visited the WTAO studios while Len Libman was DJing on
a weekend morning. Len was better known for his work doing news in AM drive
at WORL 950 while he was a BU student. He also worked at the old New WMEX as
Michael J Rhodes Jr, and was best known as Len Lawrence at the old WEEI 590.
He worked there for many years. I think he and his wife were parents of
twins.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367