WFAN

Larry Lovering news@southstation.org
Thu Jan 8 13:36:02 EST 2004

I've used Cool Edit Pro for a couple of years, and was also eligible to
upgrade to Adobe Audition.  I kept CEP on my system and it kept all my
presets.

By the way, a software punch box that is easy to use is Stinger, from BSI.
It's best used from a separate system, I use a mini keyboard with that, and
all of the keys are tied to a slot.

-Larry Lovering
www.southstation.org