A "Legal" 99.9 For Lawrence?

RogerKola@aol.com RogerKola@aol.com
Thu Jan 1 11:21:18 EST 2004

The FCC states that they are very "shorthanded," (as their handling of LPFM
seems to indicate) and they seem to only respond to "formally" filed
complaints, at least in some of the other bands and services.

For excitement, make a transmission on a police frequency, that will light up
you New Year...

By the way, the Best of the New Year to all!

Roger
WA1KAT