Re: Party abbreviations

In a message dated 11/10/02 1:24:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lawyer@attorneyross.com writes:

<< When I was in college, somebody came up with "Grand Old Perverts."  I also
liked the
 graffito over a urinal during the 1964 election campaign which read,
"Deposit your Gold Water  >>

I hope I speak for most people here, I feel that radio issues should be
discussed here, and not political slams or political opinions.  If I wanted
those I could subscribe to a newsgroup that specializes in that.  I enjoy
reading most all the posts, and alot of times I don't reply, these political
posts get me annoyed as I want to read about radio, nothing else here.

Thanks,
Gary Ford