Re: Ron Hurst

  Dave Faneuf wrote:

> So was Ron working for Metro or GM at the time of the
> change?

   I'm gonna guess Greater Media, based on what they do on their other
Boston stations. Hank Morse does AM drive traffic on WKLB, WROR, and news
and traffic on WTKK. Gay Vernon does AM drive news on WMJX, Candi Oteri does
traffic in PM drive, unsure about AM drive. Sue Cope does AM drive news on
WROR. I don't listen to WBOS much, so I don't know who does their AM drive
news & traffic. If I'm wrong , I'm sure someone will correct & clarify.

Mark Watson