(email from Dick Summer) One (old) hen (fwd)

just got this message from Dick Summer

----------------------  Forwarded Message:  ---------------------
From:    dick.summer@att.net
To:      kvahey@attbi.com
Subject: One (old) hen
Date:    Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:48:01 +0000

Hi Kevin,

What a surprise...after all these years. I didn't write "one hen", and I'm not
sure who did. I took it from an old 45rpm record. It was just fun. I'm amazed
that anyone who can still fog a mirror would remember me. That was almost
forty years ago ! I went to NY and the NBC networks after BZ. Did lots of
commercials...still do. My main interest now is doing "Personal Audios".
That's stories on cds. Anybody who's interested...check DickSummer.com.
Great hearing from you Kevin. Those BZ days and nights are some of my happiest
memories. I found my wife at BZ. (I claim she found me.) She was working in
the continuity department...in charge of scheduling commercials. I used to
drive her nuts by re-arranging everything. Still do.

Take care. Dick Summer