Saturday June 22 get together

Hi All --

Saturday is fast approaching and by my count....at least 10 people (along
with their guests) are coming.  We are supplying the grill (with gas),
chips, plates, forks and napkins.  Everyone else is welcome to bring what
they want...including whatever they want to cook on the grill.

Just a reminder, there are no rest room facilities at the site.

Sock Hop starts at 6....come anytime after 4.

Post what you're bringing so everyone doesn't bring the same thing.  Refer
to last years 50 lbs of potato salad postings.

Hope as many list readers & lurkers come as before....even more this year.

For directions go to:  www.garysicecream.com/directions.htm