Re: Get together at Hosstraders?

I had a chance to goto the one in October of 1999.
The place is a lot more than just a ham festival, tho.
 There is a ahcne that you can find basically any type
of electronics equipment you would want.  Mostly
boradcast type stuff, of course.  Old 3/4 inch video
tape players.  I remember seeing a box of old tapes
that smeone was giving away.  It had basically every
episode of THE GOLDEN GIRLS that was ever made on
3/4".
The guy I went down there with ws in heaven.  We ended
up packing his little red hatchback full of everything
he could find.  From cart and reel to reel machines to
2 dozen aging 286 laptop computers.  Definately
something to check out...

=====
Cooper
    Alice 93.7 FM  WXAL, Middlebury, VT