Re: WBIX--what gives?

At 05:27 PM 4/29/2002, Ron Bello wrote:

>Later in the day, WBIX was back to regular programming.
>
>An off the cuff comment eluded to their technical problems
>due to "everything blowing up".  They were referring to the
>power problems NStar has been faced with since yesterday
>near the Fleet Center and North Washington St.

What power problems are those?   I was there when the substation in lower
Allston (right next to the Allston/Brighton tolls) went kablooey last
Thursday (talk about a fireball!), but I hadn't heard about any other
problems.   I did hear that folks in Charlestown lost power, which is odd
since our power in upper Allston just dipped but stayed on.

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron