RE: O&A debut

Lou wrote:
>I accidentally stumbled upon the O&A debut on BCN, and all I can say is that
>I was not entertained.  They did nothing but denounce WAAF and 'rag' Rocko.
>It was interesting for a minute, or two, but that was that.

Maybe I'm just out of the demo, but I find most so-called "Hot Talk" pretty
boring.  Stern, Don & Mike, O&A, Leykis, Gallagher, Howie and others of
their ilk just seem to be a bunch of loudmouths who never let anyone else
get a word in without being shouted down.  Gee, and they wonder why this
format hasn't caught on yet.