Re: WMMW sold

Martin J. Waters said:

>         Miscommunication. Yes, WLUX is the mighty 540, and it's 250 watts
> full-time. My reference was to a different station on 1100, also doing
> adult standards, namely WHLI (calls that I had been too lazy to look up and
> that I presume stand for Hempstead, Long Island, the station's location).

 This is something that I have been pondering for a while now...
 WHLI's moniker is: "Music for the HEART of LONG ISLAND"

THey even put a tiny heart over the uppercase I in their
logos. I wonder if the calls also stand for that. Hmmm...

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak