Re: Coverage of Clinton scandal (was Call me "Cache")

That is what the 900 illegal FBI files are about although the media has been
strangely silent about them even though Charles Colson in the Nixon era went
to jail for having one illegal FBI file.

In a message dated 9/13/98 10:53:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< > If Clinton's lawyers were smart they would get similar dirt on Congress
 > and we would see if the matter of impeachment came up then.

 If Clinton's lawyers were smart, they'd have kept him from having to
 answer, in a deposition in a sexual harassment case, questions about
 consensual sex with an adult many years later  -- which issues were
 finally ruled irrelevant by the judge in the sexual harassment suit.