RE: Coverage of Clinton scandal (was Call me "Cache")

<<On Sat, 12 Sep 1998 22:44:39 -0400, Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com> said:

> tasteful about it, and I don't recall any outrageous statements.

My reply wasn't to your message.  While discussing media coverage of
an important event is certainly welcome, I'm not interested in having
this list be given over to political flame wars every six months.  As
a general rule, we're here to discuss electronic media, not the
subject those media are examinining -- there are plenty of other
places for such a discussion.

- -GAWollman

- --