RE: Coverage of Clinton scandal (was Call me "Cache")

Donna said (in part):

<<This is no Watergate.  This is no Iran/Contra.  In fact, I felt
the media UNDER-reported Iran Contra at the time.  This is a salacious
"he-said/she said" that makes even established US media outlets look like a
bunch of tabloids.>>

I must disagree. While the "sex" issue tends to get the media attention, the
REAL issue of lying under oath is the issue, and at least equint to
Watergate and Iran/Contra. Additionally, there are clearly "party line"
issues ("D" means "D"o no wrong).

The perjurer-in-chief must go!

Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH