Re: Clinton

I don't know. I have always though obstruction of justice, perjury, lying to
the American people, etc. are all things that should be covered by the media.
Just because we get a little slap and tickle along the way isn't so bad...

I only wish they would go after him for the campaign finance violations or the
China soft money for encryption missile technology trade or any number of
Whitewater controversies that still haven't been settled or of course 900+
illegal FBI files stored and analyzed in the basement of the White House or
the million lost jobs to NAFTA -- need I go on?

You live by the tabloid media, you die by the tabloid media as I have been
saying for awhile.

"No question that an admission of making false statements to government
officials and interfering with the FBI is an impeachable offense." -- Bill
Clinton, ARKANSAS GAZETTE, August 8, 1974, page 7-A. "If a President of the
United States ever lied to the American people he should resign." Watergate-
era, Congressional candidate Bill Clinton.

In a message dated 9/11/98 12:59:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,