Re: Call me "Cache"

>Well, call me bored.  Am I the only one who truly has had enough of this
>story?  Can the media stop beating this dead horse and start covering
>something else, perhaps?  I am sure there is news out there somewhere...
>really.

Bravo.  Hmm, let's see, political sea change in Russia.  Cambodia in crisis
as democracy battles on (Prince Ranariddh and the opposition versus Hun
Sen).  North Korea playing with big toys over Japanese water and airspace
capable of making the US attacks in '45 look like a knock on the door.
Let's hear it for the BBC at noon on WBUR as well as the NPR net.

Bill O'Neill