I was just thinking...

    With the radio chart in the Sunday Globe's TV Week section listing
WEZE's programming as "Religious (Adults)" I have to wonder if there are
a lot of stations out there specializing in children's religious
programming.
    Or do they mean adult as in "adult movies"?
    Saturday nights just aren't as much fun since the bean-counters at
WCRB put the kibosh on Richard L. Kaye's wide-ranging post-symphony
program.
    During the course of my listening last week I was stunned to hear
the word "literally" used correctly!  Twice!  By different announcers!
    Could somebody get the folks at ESPN Radio a calendar?  Maybe then
they could figure out what days come before and after Sunday so they
wouldn't have tell me I'm listening to a "special edition" of Sunday
Night Baseball, as they insisted on doing this past Saturday night and
Monday afternoon.
    With E.G. Marshall recently deceased, perhaps Himan Brown could work
out a deal with his estate to restore that wonderful voice to the intros
on Radio Mystery Theater.  Mr. Brown has done many wonderful things for
radio, but substituting his own voice on the reruns of RMT is not among
them.
    The City of Boston has an Allen's Alley named after one of its best
wits who made it big on national radio.  Is anybody betting on a Stern
Street somewhere down the road?
    Just once I'd like to see the pope come out on that balcony and
announce "Hi, I'm John Paul II and when I'm in Boston I listen to Jam'n
94.5."
    Closed circuit to "Mad Matt" Storin: does that last line sound
vaguely familiar?  How about the first line?