Re: the beginning of the end for Rush, Dr. L.,etc.???

Tim Davisson wrote:

> A question for the radio consultants and
> syndication people who read this NG:
>
> I've heard/read rumblings of late that the national
> ratings for syndicated shows like Dr. Laura,
> Rush, and others have begun to decline across-
> the-board, and that many in the syndication
> business fear that this is the beginning of
> a significant downturn for national programming.
>
> Is this true?

Dr. Laura is number one in the nation with just over 18.25 million weekly
listeners. Rush is just behind at 18 million.   I gloomed this information from the
USA Today Life section front page bottom right corner daily factiod.

I then enlarged in on the copier to fit 8 1/2 x 11 and now use it as a selling tool
as our Talk station WEMJ carries both Rush & Laura.

Hopper