Re: 6/1/98: Sacremento Bee article on Human Bar Codes

ASchinella@aol.com wrote:

>     Maybe the rules of the list can be posted occasionally to remind those of
> us who might offend by passing on knowledge that copywritten material of any
> kind is not desired. I don't recall recieving any "rules of the list" when I
> first subscribed, as well, I don't recall seeing rules posted anywhere on the
> Boston Radio Archives site. If you chose to throw me off the list, it is your
> list. Do so if you feel. But why I receive undue criticism for posting
> copywritten material, while others do the same, and you do in your own weekly
> update, your virtue does boggles the mind.

...While this might not be any of my business, seems to me that it's Garrett's
list.  He can do as he pleases with it.  Also, many of us, including myself, have
been gently reminded of this forum's rules from time to time, not just you.

Also, let's keep this to radio.  That's what we gather here for, isn't it?

Steve Sawyer