Re: WBOS signal

<<  By the way, has anyone else noticed
 the new two-bay backup tower which recently popped up on the Pru?  I
 was walking up Huntington Ave. taking pictures this afternoon, and
 zoomed in on the top of the Pru, and noticed it for the first time.) >>

I've worked down there for 10 years but I've never really looked at the roof!
But, I do have a question.  I work in 101 Huntington Avenue (part of the Pru
complex) and I'd like to know why I cannot receive any AM stations on my radio
when I'm at work -- We're right across from 116 Huntington, home of WRKO, but
I can't hear them. So during the day, if there's a news story, I get it from
the internet, but can't tune in WBZ - (or whatever station on AM broadcasts
news these days.)  Is it just because I'm in a brick highrise and the signals
are blocked out?