WNNW/WCCM

As I write this at 8:49PM this date,WNNW(1110)Salem NH is still on the
air,well past their sign off time.Local sunset sign-off/drop power/change
pattern time here is 7:30PM,yet I have a hunch WNNW is still at their full
5KW DA day power,as they are coming in better than they do during the day,I
can't even hear WBT under them,and where I am in Lowell is in the null of
their DA pattern.BTW,their music/spots that I am hearing on 1110 now are
also being simulcast on WCCM(800).I believe they are on the proper night
power of 243 watts at this time.WCCM is still full service AC during the
day,they go Spanish from 6-12 Mid,then run Bloomberg News overnights.I
believe WNNW has 500 watts DA post sunset,but even with that,shouldn't they
be gone by Charlotte local sunset,8:00 or 8:15?Or are they going by"
Canadian sunset" rules,like the Canadian station on 1110?
                                                                    Mark
Watson