Re: More mistakes...and more amateur hour

Somebody questioned the use of the British 'spelt'-- hey, I use
Canadian/British spelling all the time (colour, honour, etc) but in Canada,
they have gone to the American spelling of -ed words (learned, rather than
'learnt').

Meanwhile, since we were dissing WHYN the other day, I was in Worcester
listening to the ball game and heard whoever (or whatever) the board op at
WTAG totally miss the ID and then run a nearly 2 minute taped newscast (!)
in the middle of the game.  Unbelievable but true.