Re: Kiss 108

BUMP MARTIN wrote:

> > I don't smoke. I don't even listen to Kiss 108 by choice. But all I
> can say is
> > whenever I go into any stores downtown or the Cambridgeside Galleria
>
> mall, all
> > I hear is Kiss 108. Some of the selections I have heard include Boyz
>
> to Men,
> > Puff Daddy, Mase, Prince and plenty of female black singers and
> rappers who I
> > can't identify by name.
>
> We should all keep in mind that Kiss 108 sound *much* different
> at 10PM...than they do at, say, 10AM.
>
> Much more hip-hop urban at night.

   Really? I haven't noticed much of difference. In fact, I don't think
there is anything (aside from Janet Jackson's 'Together Again', and KCi
and JoJo's 'All My Life', which are top ten hits anyway) on Kiss, at any
time, that could be misconstrued as "hip hop urban". Maybe you're
hearing something that I'm not!

Todd Phillips
WVAY