Re: new Boston Arbitrons?

 Rory wrote:
> That's going to be bad news for many of the Worcester stations, except
maybe WAAF.  WTAG, WXLO, and WSRS have formats that already exist in the
Boston market, so they will see much lower ratings than they do now unless
they try to target their programming toward Boston.  (WTAG can't even be
received in Boston, can it?)
Neither can WNEB,WORC,WVEI.Maybe WVNE and I'm drawing a blank on the calls
on the station on 830,is it WRCN?Plus aren't the suburban Worcester
stations such as WESO,WGFP,WXXW,WQVR, and I may have missed one or two
others part of the Worcester book and as such will now be part of the
Boston market.Those stations definitely can't be heard in Boston,so how can
they be part of the Boston market if they can't be heard???Just a thought.

   Mark Watson